Dr. Michael Coselli MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 8th, 2016
Highly recommend
Very experienced, calm, considerate of my needs and thorough when answering my questions.

May 25th, 2016
Dr. Coselli is an absolutely wonderful doctor. His staff is extremely kind and accommodating. He is an excellent surgeon. I'm so grateful my OBGYN sent me to him when a spot was found in my breast. He is extremely thorough and leaves nothing in question. I will continue to use him and will continue to recommend him to family, friends and acquaintances.

February 24th, 2015
Surgery
Dr. Coselli is a wonderful doctor. He was highly recommended by my gynocologist in Lufkin and she sent me to him when I had my irregular mammogram. He was very nice, thoughtful, honest, courteous, and upfront with me about everything. I felt so at ease knowing he would be doing my surgery. His office staff, especially Lisa, is very caring and helpful. I give them a 5+ on everything. I thank my doctor in Lufkin for sending me to him.

August 23rd, 2013
Mrs.
Dr. Coselli is so patient and kind and is a brilliant surgeon. My oncologist recommended him very highly along with most of the nurses in O.P. and the surgical nurses. Many of them have used him or know someone who has. Now that he has done my surgery, I can say that I also recommend him very highly. His staff is also great. They answered our calls, no matter the hour. And always reassured us to call any time we had questions. ♥

October 10th, 2012
Excellent Breast Surgeon
Dr. Coselli has followed up on my non-invasive breast cancer for 17 years. It was with his persistent recently, further tests discovered that i have new breast cancer. If it were not his persistence, this new cancer would not have been discovered until maybe next year or so. Luckily, the tumor is small when we found it.

January 7th, 2012
The Best Surgeon!!
When I found out I had breast cancer, Dr.Coselli's nurse immediately schedule me for an appointment within a week.He listened to my story and explained everything in plain English with his calming voice.I completely trust my life in his hands.

August 24th, 2009
Fantastic DR
When I had a breast cancer, he took care of me. He is quiet but very warm. Before surgery, he came up to me and talked to me, and his voice was so soft and warm and it made me relax. Follow up is also great. I trust this DR 1000%!!!!!

March 7th, 2017