Dr. Michael Cosgrove MD Patient Reviews

4.7

no change

September 9th, 2016
Great Doctor!
He really listens, and is very courteous! Has been very honest and upfront about everything! He makes me feel like a person instead of a patient. He has really fought to make me better! I would recommend him to any and everyone! Well worth the wait! I would not choose another!

June 29th, 2016
Back pain treatment, Success
I have received excellent treatment from TOC and Dr. Cosgrove for my chronic back pain. I am very satisfied with the care and level of expertise provided. Dr. Cosgrove listens, cares, and takes the human approach, communication so that the patient can make an informed decision regarding their healthcare.

September 7th, 2015
Dr. Cosgrove
Outstanding Physician, unfortunately the office from which he works has too many clerks working for too many physicians, so too much inefficiency, likely due to an incompetent office manager. The quality of the healthcare rendered by Dr. Cosgrove is without equal once you get past the office staff. Dr. Cosgrove is the most dynamic pain management Physician on the MS Gulf Coast. If you are truly seeking results, this is your guy, if you are simply looking for a prescription go somewhere else as you are wasting his time.

July 30th, 2015
A Great Doctor Lost to Mississippi
I was a patient of Dr. Cosgrove in Huntsville, Alabama and he was wonderful. I had had a spinal fusion and still had pain in my left hip. I was referrred to Dr. Cosgrove and he began to work wonders.Every injection worked great! His great staff always found an opening for me when I was in a never ending pain to see the doctor and to get relief. In fact,before Dr. Cosgrove left Huntsville,Alabama, I was his last patient. I miss him dearly. I have tried 4 different "pain specialsts" trying to find relief, but to no avail. Mississippi has gained a jewel when it received Dr. Cosgrove!

July 23rd, 2015
I suffered neck and back injuries when I was in the Navy. As a result I have two cervical spine fusions. I have been in various levels of pain since before and after the fusions. I have been treated by at least 3 pain clinics in two states with little relief. That changed after going to Dr. Cosgrove. Dr. Cosgrove was able to relieve my pain with a series of Botox injections to my upper back. I feel better than I have in 20 years. Dr. Cosgrove had tried a different type of injection ( Steroids) before the Botox and it did not give me any relief. He managed to convince my insurance provider to allow me to be treated with the Botox. (They did not want to pay for it) A week after the injections I was virtually pain free! Dr. Cosgrove has a great bedside manner and he is a very caring doctor. He went above and beyond the call of duty to ensure my pain was relieved. He is the Only doctor I have been to that managed to alleviate my pain and he did it without narcotic pain relievers. If you are suffering from pain, especially if you have tried others that failed to help you, make an appointment with Dr. Cosgrove! I think you will be are as satisfied with him as I have been.

July 2nd, 2015
Have found relief!
He has succeeded in helping me with long term neck pain, where others have failed.

February 18th, 2015
I found Dr. Cosgrove very compassionate and easy to talk to.

February 5th, 2015
Excellent doctor and staff. Thorough examination, correct diagnosis, quick treatment.

January 16th, 2013
Glad I found him
After being treated for coccydynia for over 18 years, Dr Cosgrove has had the best results with his treatment. He took time to read all my previous records and decide what was best for me. Now I only need 2 shots per year. I highly recommend this doctor.

August 2nd, 2012
Dr Costgrove
Dr Cosgrove bedside manner stinks!!! After a cervical injection didn't even show professionalism to let my Wife know how things went after cervical injection.

July 30th, 2012
Knowledgeable about current pain issues
Listens non judgementally to patients. No preconceived ideas about any particular patient. Values peoples integrity and takes into account each persons individual needs. Very accurate with epidural needs and gets job done.

January 19th, 2011
An example for all doctors
Dr Cosgrove is an example of the perfect cross between professionalism and personability. He will take time for personal interaction, but steer conversations back to professional so as not to interfere with the time his next patient will require. His explanations of procedures are in English, not Physician. Most importantly, he listens and will extract information from descriptive conversations that are pertinent to suggesting alternative therapy, not just what you have been "sent" to him for. His appointments are as close as I could come to enjoying going to the doctor.