Dr. Michael Cotant Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Cotant?

October 20th, 2016

Not worth the wait

Wasted my time and put up with his rude and incompetent office staff. Wait was one hour and twenty five minutes, wanted more tests, staff insisted I guarantee payment in case Medicare Part B did not cover overlooking the fact I am not even enrolled in Medicare Part B but have other insurance.

June 15th, 2016

A more caring doctor you cannot find. I would recommend him very highly.

December 10th, 2015

This Doctor is excellent one of the best in all areas , was blessed when he removed a tumor from my bladder , very gentle Doctor I would refer him as tops

October 6th, 2015

Missed bladder stone ,almost caused death

First about his compassion, told us to get our papers in order for the tumor he removed was so large ,it didnt look good.Now waiting for over a week to hear what pathology said. Our follow up appointment was like seven days out, instead of calling us and tell us that it wasn't as bad as he thought ,he let us live in agony until we went in..to tell us it was only stage 1!!!!!Who does that!!!Then every time a scope was done an infection would follow,he did say small stone has formed from a bit of tissue that wasn't removed and eventually it would have to come out. Then on the yearly ,a scope was done, said NO STONE!!!WOW, thats cool right,wrong he missed it. Infection came, stone settled in blocking passage of urine, and long story short,the stone was like approx. An inch in diameter, never left but almost took my husbands life! So was the Dr. In a hurry because he was running behind,? Between the torture and heartache he put us through waiting till our return appt. Instead of picking up a phone and telling us,ITS NOT AS BAD AS I THOUGHT, and the MISSED STONE , that nearly caused death..I would tell you to FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR! !

April 3rd, 2015

Very Impressed

Dr. Cotsnt is AMAZING. He's been helping my mother with kidney stones. He is very respectful of his patients feelings, privacy, and his bed side manner is like no other doctor. I give him a 5 star with no question.

April 21st, 2014

always misses apt time by 45 minutes to one hour. recent missed apt by 2 1/2 hours

always misses apt by 45 min to one hour. recently missed apt by 2 1/2 hours. staff comments: worth waiting for. expect long wait

November 7th, 2011

mrs.

Dr.Cotant is one of the best doctors I have ever seen. He is caring,professional,knowledgeable,listening and answering all my questions.I strongly recommend him. I trust him unconditionally.

April 3rd, 2017