Learn more about Dr. Michael Couden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Couden is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Couden
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Couden Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Couden, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Couden graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Couden has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Summit Medical Center
- St Thomas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael R Couden MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Couden practice?
- Dr. Michael Couden has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Couden practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Goodlettsville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN.
See Goodlettsville Radiologists.