A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Couden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Couden is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Couden, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Couden graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Couden has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Skyline Medical Center
- St Thomas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael R Couden MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Couden practice?
- Dr. Michael Couden has 13 office locations.
Dr. Michael Couden practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Hermitage, TN and Madison, TN.
See Nashville Radiologists.