A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Couturie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Couturie graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Couturie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Couturie MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Couturie practice?
- Dr. Michael Couturie has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Couturie practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.