A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Cowart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Cowart, Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- DaVinci Robotic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Cowart graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cowart has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Wayne Cowart MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Cowart practice?
- Dr. Michael Cowart has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Cowart practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Rockwall, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Garland, TX.
See Rockwall Obstetricians & Gynecologists.