A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Cowley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cowley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Coronary Vasospasm
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Cowley graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Cowley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- VCU Health System
- Medical College Of Virginia, Richmond, Va
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Cowley MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Cowley practice?
- Dr. Michael Cowley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Cowley practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Internists and Richmond Cardiologists.