Dr. Michael Cozzi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Cozzi?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Michael Cozzi?

• Good

Good

Good

May 14th, 2016

TRUTH TELLER

Being a long term pain patient I have seen it all. The liars on here won't give their real names because they think they are getting paid. They were cut off, and abused the meds that are meant for people like me. I hope every pain Dr. counter sues the junkies that have made life hard for myself and others. You will not get away with this! The man had to deal with scum like you, I would lose my temper too! And some of his staff should have been fired instead of lectured!! He saw to many patients. That is his only flaw. It you didn't like his bedside manner you could have found another Doctor. That lady on the news is a lunatic. Lol Moutain Dew and ..... White trash ! If we let these junkies get away with destroying this man, it will happen to another before you know it! Mark my word. This hurt real patients with REAL diseases that can't get into a Dr now.

May 9th, 2016

A CARING PHYSICIAN

DR. COZZI WAS A GREAT PHYISICAN FOR ME. I NEVER SAW ANY OF THE THINGS GOING ON IN HIS OFFICE THAT HE HAS BEEN ACCUSED OF. I HAVE SPINAL STENOSIS & IF IT HAD NOT BEEN FOR HIM I WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ABLE TO KEEP WORKING. I'M LOOKING FOR ANOTHER PHYSICIAN NOW & ALL THEY WANT ME TO DO IS JUMP THROUGH A LOT OF HOOPS & HAVE DIFFERENT PROCEDURES DONE THAT HAVE NOT WORKED IN THE PAST. GIVE HIM BACK HIS LICENSE & LET HIM DO WHAT HE DOES BEST. HELP PATIENTS!

April 26th, 2016

I love doctor Cozzi, were it not for him, I would be unable to walk 1ft literally. He took on to much because he cares and look what it got him. Give him back his license and leave him alone..we have no other source for those of us who are really in pain. The pharmacies and street dealers are the ones who are making the money. The patients who really need help are stuck in the middle of this polorization of these two fractions. If you want to help, give more funding and less regulating of doctors so that they may go to school without being thousands of dollars in debt or go to jail trying to service the public would be the answer.

April 14th, 2016

Amazing Doctor!!!!

April 5th, 2016

he was a good doctor . he helped me so much !

March 30th, 2016

We need more Dr's like Cozzi

Always took time to answer questions explain what my lupus Dr's failed to do helped me understand my disease. Cared. He expected to do as we were told as far as treatment plan. We were tested every month. We have Lost a great Dr.

March 28th, 2016

PAIN

I HAVE BEEN GOING TO DR. COZZI FOR ABOUT TWO YEARS. I AM MORE THAN GRATEFUL FOR HIM. MY SPINE HAD COLLAPSED IN 2004. SO I AM IN PAIN CONSTANTLY. HE TREATED ME WITH CARE AND CONSIDERATION. I HAVE NEVER HEARD THIS PRECIOUS MAN RAISE HIS VOICE TO HIS STAFF OR ANYONE ELSE. IT JUST SADDENS ME TO SEE WHAT THIS PRECIOUS MAN IS GOING THROUGH LATELY.

March 25th, 2016

I feel the DEA set him up. He is a pain management doctor. I feel what they did was horrible. I felt he got played by one of his patients. He can not read minds, and as for me I felt he was a good doctor. Though he was very strict, he helped me manage my pain for my neuropathy. As for his staff, I heard his staff speak to him horrible. We are all grown adults, patients as well need to take responsibility.

March 24th, 2016

I really don't know what to say about all of this but this has left alot of people who need to have their meds in a mess but I guess it's not easy to workout who needs them from people who just want to get high.

March 24th, 2016

Wake up!

This doctor should NOT be practicing medicine. He is verbally and sexually abusive towards women patients that are is his type, that is. Before you post a positive review on this doctor take in consideration all of the reviews from all over that post the truth about him. This doctor has scarred me for life, and before you think I'm one of those patients that he won't help your wrong, he would have gave me anything I wanted as long as I let him do and say anything he wanted to me that is the truth. I choose to leave because of the way he acted and the things he said to me. Wake up, you have to educate yourself reviews come from all over and every negative review is alike but yet these people don't know each other so read them and understand that this man should not be practicing medicine.

March 22nd, 2016