Learn more about Dr. Michael Crane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Crane, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crane
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Crane Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Crane, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Crane graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Crane has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - North Iowa
- Hancock County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael W Crane MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Crane practice?
- Dr. Michael Crane has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Crane practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Mason City, IA.
See Mason City Orthopedic Surgeons and Mason City Surgeons.