Dr. Michael Crane Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Crane?

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Michael Crane?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 26th, 2016

Dr Crane did a good ..

Dr Crane did a good job of explaining what the problem was. Thought that i should see a surgeon and had his nurse make the appointment. Thanks Dt. Crane.

August 5th, 2016

Excellent , no probl..

Excellent , no problem. The staff was polite and efficient

January 19th, 2016

I received the best ..

I received the best care all way around. The nurses, nurses' aides, and student nurses were very concerned about my improvement. Even when it was difficult getting out of bed those first two days, everyone knew what was best for me and were determined not to give in. Dr. Crane showed his concern by stopping every day I was in the hospital. He would answer my questions fully. Because of the wonderful care I received, I believe that helped toward my quick recovery.

January 8th, 2016

Kind, Considerate and Helpful

My husband and I are very happy that Dr. Crane was my surgeon. He did excellent work and I am lucky he was available to help me. Dr. Crane is loved by his staff. That says a lot. He is great with people and I am very appreciative. In fact everyone we dealt with were kind, considerate, and helpful.

November 17th, 2015

Excellent Care and Informative

My recovery has been excellent. Within 4 weeks I didn't need any assistive devices to walk. My scar is tiny! Nice job Dr Crane. I found Dr Crane open and honest about the expectations of recovery and it provided me with a sound base in recovery. Excellent care and kept me informed and made me laugh a little in recovery. Would recommend his services.

September 28th, 2015

Very Comfortable

Surgical consultation for knee replacement. After meeting with Dr. Crane I felt very comfortable with him and what the surgery was going to be. The scheduling nurse was very good also.

September 24th, 2015

Good Experience

Dr Crane shared the X-ray results and injected my knee. Dr Garcia was with Dr Crane and he was very pleasant. So far so good...can walk without limping.

June 23rd, 2015

Caring

I was treated with respect and we talked when I could have surgery. I was treated by everyone in that office with respect and caring.

April 24th, 2015

Great!

Dr. Crane is a great Dr. and has helped many of my family members. I would recommend him to any one in need. The treatment I've been receving is great and put my trust in him. Also in doing what he has said as of rightnow no surgery needed.

January 16th, 2015

unprofessional and unkind

Rude, condescending to me and his nurse. Did not allow me to talk and did not clarify my diagnosis (arthritis or broken hand). I am still not sure after 2 visits. Looked at x-rays but has not actually, physically examined my hand. Made comments like "do the math" and "what did you expect?" Told me my x-rays were "horrible", but don't know what that means (results of x-rays are bad, x-ray techs did a poor job, I am not sure). I am 70 year-old female who fell on my arm.

October 30th, 2014

Very Professional

Dr. Crane was very straight forward with his diagnosis of my hip problems. He was understanding of all the other medical issues I and my husband are dealing with and seemed very willing to communicate with the other doctors so everyone is on the same page about my treatment plan.

September 16th, 2014

Very Good

My appoint was due to knee pain so I went to Dr. Crane to have my knee injected. Did not have to wait very long. Dr. Crane came into room injected my knee and I was free to go.