A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Craun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Craun is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Craun, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Craun graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Craun has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Craun accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan