A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Craun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Craun is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Craun, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Craun graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Craun has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Len Craun MD is a male Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Craun practice?
- Dr. Michael Craun has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Craun practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Round Rock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Temple, TX.
See Round Rock Surgeons.