Learn more about Dr. Michael Cremer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Cremer is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cremer
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cremer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cremer graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Cremer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Delta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Alan Cremer MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Cremer practice?
- Dr. Michael Cremer has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Cremer practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Internists and Memphis Rheumatologists.