A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Crincoli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Crincoli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crincoli
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Crincoli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Crincoli, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Crincoli graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Crincoli has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- ColumbiaMetroWest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael G Crincoli MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Crincoli practice?
- Dr. Michael Crincoli has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Crincoli practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Physiatrists.