A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Crincoli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Crincoli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Crincoli, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Crincoli graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Crincoli has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Metrowest Medical Center
- New England Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Crincoli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 5 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Crincoli practice?
Dr. Michael Crincoli practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Natick, MA.
See Phoenix Physiatrists.