A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Crincoli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Crincoli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Crincoli, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Crincoli graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Crincoli has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Metrowest Medical Center
- New England Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael G Crincoli MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Crincoli practice?
- Dr. Michael Crincoli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Crincoli practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Natick, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Natick Physiatrists.