More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Crincoli
Dr. Michael Crincoli, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Dr. Crincoli is affiliated with Banner-University Medical Center Phoenix, Columbia Metrowest Hc Systems and Nursing Home. Dr. Crincoli has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Crincoli has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
Dr. Michael Crincoli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.
Dr. Anushka Perera
Pain Management, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Phoenix, AZ 0.01 mi10
Dr. Dana Jamison
General Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
Phoenix, AZ 0.08 mi28
Dr. Clinton Clarke
Dermatology, Sports Medicine, Family Medicine
Phoenix, AZ 0.11 mi11