A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Crismali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Crismali is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Crismali, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Crismali graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Crismali has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kings County Hospital Center
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael C Crismali MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Crismali practice?
- Dr. Michael Crismali has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Crismali practices Family Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Primary Care Doctors.