Overall Review

3.9

April 18th, 2013
Horrible staff service and Doctor
This office is one of the worst places I have even been to! I look at information online before I go to a new Doctor and I really do think he has had his employees write reviews for him. I have been to two other doctors since I went to him and it was a big change! Dr. Crissey or his staff have never and when I mean never called me for updates or with information about what I need to do before a porcedure like not eat for 24 hours or where I need to go to have things done. Not even the staff will help at all. I now go out of state to get medical help when I need it. Please go to another Doctor. No one needs to deal with the office issues/doctor issues when you are in horrible pain. All in all if you use him you will be making all the calls to his office to see what is going on or TRY to set up more appointments. They just do not do their job, even other doctors have said that they are known for issues like this. Avoid at all costs!

October 22nd, 2012
So Glad He's My Doctor!
I appreciate Dr. Crissey's consevative approach to dealing with my condition. He orders routine tests every 6 months and always follows up right away.