A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Crivaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Crivaro, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Crivaro graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Crivaro has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Anthony Crivaro MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Crivaro practice?
- Dr. Michael Crivaro has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Crivaro practices Surgery near Jenkintown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Shippensburg, PA and Doylestown, PA.
See Jenkintown Surgeons.