Dr. Michael Cromer MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Tampa, FL

January 10th, 2016
Dr. Cromer has been my physician for over 25 years. He has been a huge blessing to my husband and me. His patience and knowledge navigated me through a very difficult time in my life. He always gives me the time needed. He's willingly worked with other professionals to come up with a plan that literally saved my life.

November 30th, 2015
The Physician's Assistant, Meghan Wagner, is my provider with Dr. Cromer's office. She is more than knowledgeable and spends adequate time with me at each visit.

February 19th, 2015
I've been a patient for 15+ years. The quality of care & service has dropped drastically. The front office staff are stretched thin to the point of being hateful. The communication between the staff & medical professionals is terrible. I am regrettably looking for a different practice.

February 2nd, 2015
Ive been a patient here for 12 years amd my last 6 appts have went horriblyhorribly over the last 3 years. Walk in wait time is constantly 2-4 hours, if they take you. I've been sent away with a 105 fever after waiting 4 hrs. If you want a doctor you can talk to within 48 hrs of needing help, go somewhere else. I've also had 2 billing mistakes - in their favor.

January 1st, 2015
been a patient for almost 20 years would not change for anything Dr Cromer and staff are diligent and care very much about their patients.

August 11th, 2014
EXCELLENT DOCTOR
I HAVE VISITED DR. CROMER YEARS AGO BEFORE I MOVE TO PLANT CITY, ONE OF THE MOST EXCELLENT DOCTOR I EVER MET, VERY UNDERSTANDING PUT HIS PATIENT FIRST ANSWER QUESTIONS VERY WELL MANNERED HE TAKE THE TIME TO UNDERSTAND HIS PATIENT DO NOT DO PEACE WORK VERY PATIENT WITH HIS CLIENTS I WISH THEY MORE DOCTORS LIKE HIM I CANT SEEM TO FIND ANOTHER DR LIKE HIM.

April 23rd, 2014
Dr. Cromer is compassionate, professional, and listens well. He made a plan based on my unusual condition and continues to find a path to help me. I'm blessed to drive the hour to see him. His staff is awesome too! I'm very grateful!

April 16th, 2012
I wish all doctors were like him
I have moved out of state and after being a patient of Dr. Cromer's for approx. 15 years, I can't find a doctor in this state that is anything like him. Dr. Cromer is so easy to talk to, understanding, friendly, but professional. He is one of the few doctors out there that still care about the patient not just the money. He has always been there for me and my family. My husband feels the same way. I can honestly say I miss having Cromer as my PCP. Anyone who decides to go with Cromer, will be pleasantly surprised.

March 19th, 2012
Waiting time awful.
I have been with Dr. Cromer since I move here to Tampa, Dr. Cromer is a good Doctor and I find that to schedule an appointment with him takes about a month. I needed to schedule for physical and was asked what Doctor,big mistake, so I said who ever you have availble. So they schedule my appt. and give me the Doctor who was going to take care of me. Today was my appointment and my wife was not feeling well so she went with me and she did a walk in and I had a 10:00 a.m. appointment. My wife was taken care of first then me, she had question the nurse why she was called before me and she said that she takes care of the walk in only and that my husband will be taking care by someone else. Okay, I sat and waited and waited they called me in and took my weight,presure and send me back because they did have a room, but then other people were last then me and they were taken care of, here I am with an appointment and was still waiting. My wife came out and I was still waiting, I was upset. Finally I got called, and sat there for about 45 min, while the doctor came in. The doctor that was going to take care of me did not, they said she was to busy so someone else took care of me, would you believe that the one that took care of me was the same doctor that took care of my wife. I should of gone in as a walkin, it does not help even if you do a appointment.Next time I will make sure to schedule my appointment with Dr. Cromer, I felt that the doctor in charge to take care of me did not wanted to do the physical. I don't like physical either, but I hate to be waiting for 2 hours. I am glad I did not have to go back to work because I was very upset.

November 9th, 2011
Dr MIchael Cromer
Dr Cromer has been my PCP for more than 10 years and I would not change him for anyone. He is the best. I am always happy and pleased with him and his office. His staff is friendly and courteous. The other doctors that work there are just wonderful also.

February 22nd, 2010
Best Doctor In Area
I always refer anyone looking for a doctor to Dr. Cromer's ofc. I have been under his care for the past 20 years & know I've been given the most accurate, professional, helpful care possible! He in fact has saved my life. If anyone ever waits, there are good reasons, out of the Doctors control, if this ever occurs with you, you will be glad he took the extra time to take care of your problem.

November 16th, 2009
Dr. Cromer is very honest and knowlegable. He continuously provides the best care for his patients. He is sympathetic as well as empatheic and maintains professionalism at all times. If he is running behind it is because someone needed him and we as people need to respect the situation. You never know when something might happen and you may need more time.