Dr. Michael Cronen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Cronen?

Best pain management doctor in the state.

Posted on August 28th, 2017

Dr. Cronen listens to you at every visit. His staff is very friendly and know what they are doing.

Great experience.

Posted on March 4th, 2017

Visiting Dr. Cronen shortly after waking up with 3 bulging disks in my neck in November of 2016 and being in the worst pain in my life, he was life saving! After being referred by my physician, Dr. Sal Ciliberti, and reviewing my MRI's, he arranged an office visit almost immediately. The first thing he told me was that his goal was to get me well, not just treat me. He was very reassuring and seemed to have a keen sense as to the level of suffering I was enduring. 3 epiderals later, I'm pain free, and with the physical therapy he recommended, life is returning to normal. His staff was wonderful Too! Minimal waiting, as well. As a small business owner myself, I'm telling you this office is one of the best. Thanks again to you and your staff Dr. Cronen!

Stay away!!!

Posted on June 17th, 2016

They will give you drug and psychological testing even if your not there for controlled substances! They are extremely expensive and may not be covered by health insurance! This place is a business that is there to make money even if the testing is unwarranted!

ripped off!!!

Posted on December 8th, 2015

I was seen by Dr. Cronen for abdominal injections to help ease the pain after multiple abdominal surgeries. He felt that he could not help me, so instead of sending me on my way after the initial consult/exam he leads me to a room to take a cognitive assessment test, a psychological test and a drug test. The drug test was billed to my insurance for $900! The two cognitive assessment test billed @ $257 & $323 and the psychological testing was billed @ $175! On top of that I also received his consult bill of $250 billed to my insurance! After all this was completed I asked if I needed to make a follow up and he said there was no need that he couldn't help me! When I received the $900 bill for the drug test I acquired as to why I was given a drug test, psychological test and a cognitive test.?. It was explained by his nurse that it was standard procedure to make sure that I was not mentally incompetent or on drugs. When I explained to her I understood that was standard procedure, however the Dr. said in the initial exam that he could not help me and that I wasn't there for narcotics and he didn't offer nor did I ask! So I ask her why did I need to be drug tested and given those tests when he had no intention of seeing me again or helping me? At that point she seemed befuddled and said that she would have to get back to me... as of yet, I still haven't hear back from her! Luckily the drug test only ended up costing me $200 and the office visit & test cost me $268! However that is $468 for absolutely nothing! I guess I helped to Pay for that Jaguar sitting in his spot out back! Unless you were there for some sort of controlled substance I would refuse to take those tests as they are very expensive and what your insurance doesn't pay you have too!

Posted on December 6th, 2015

Good guy

Posted on August 13th, 2015

RECOMMEND !!!

Nasty office staff!

Posted on April 15th, 2015

I doubt that I will follow through with rescheduling an apt. with this office after they canceled my apt. on the phone, due to a misunderstanding on their part because THEY DO NOT LISTEN. The office staff is the nastiest I have ever encountered in the medical profession. She kept talking right over me, in an extremely rude, condescending manner, as I tried to explain their mistake. Why would I want to give them my business?

Very uncaring and does not listen closely to patient and assistant is the same way.

Posted on April 6th, 2015

my experience with Dr. Cronen was that of a feeling of rush to be paid. The initial receptionist in New Albany is ok but not in any hurry. The intake lady was very nice. In almost every case I sat for 30-45 minutes except once. when meeting him, I told him of centralized pain that radiated to the ribs and up my back, and then some down my leg. I said I had more than one form of injection from another pain management and he seemed more worried about my leg. He told me when I tried to ask about medicines that he would not give me meds and that my old Dr. would have to handle that. When asked what was to happen if the other wouldn't even with narcotics he said I'd have to deal with it which means it didn't matter if I went into Withdraws or not. Every time I called or talked to them both Dr. and Assistant they continued to say they were not dealing with scripts in any way even though I was asking for alternatives to caudle injections because I was not getting any relief centrally. only down the leg. He gave me 6 months of the same shot in a little over 3 months according to my insurance and did not both to tell me that these shot he overloaded me with was going to severely cause problems with my diabetic situation. My levels went from being in complete control to way out of control and could not figure out why until My diabetic Dr. figured out why. After arguing for 3 months about doing something about the worst pain and I was not talking about meds, they finally set me with a different Dr. who was very good, Dr. Kiesky, to have radio frequency done since I finally started naming possible other procedures. that worked and I was told that that would not help the radiated pain and to keep my appointment for the caudle for that reason. When I called to verify my appointment, and got upset that it was cancelled without being notified the front desk girls told me no one was around. No Doctors, supervisors, or assistants were around, I called and went through the phone system and got dr. Cronens assistant. Funny huh. she began to tell me that because Dr. k said come back when I had problems she said they cancelled the appointment and she's telling me now, at 4:05PM and I said that as a patient I have the same expectations as they do when it comes to treatment and changes in appointment and all she said was, "Well, I'm telling you now." I said you expect 24 hours notice or I could be charged she said it is the day before but my appointment was for 11:00 AM and it was not she said again in a rude uncaring fashion, "I just told you, you don't have one." I told them I expected to hear from a supervisor of some sort and said it would be the first of the week and I said I expect to hear from them then and she said ok, possibly. After hanging up I thought and called back and fired them as my Doctors and I was going to need all parts of my file ready for me or another Doctor including films taken during procedures and she told me they don't keep those. according to law they 're supposed to keep them according to my lawyer and several family members who are in the medical field who said they keep them to protect themselves against court cases and because of the law. She dismissed me like she didn't care which was hers and Dr. Cronens way of acting all the time.

Dr. Cronen is very personable and a good doctor. Been a patient with him for 5-6 years. Staff is excellent except for woman named Judy.

Posted on January 20th, 2015