A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Cross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Cross is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cross, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cross graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cross has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NW Medical Center Washington County
- Washington Regional Medical Center at No Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Justin Cross FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Cross practice?
- Dr. Michael Cross has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Cross practices Surgery near Fayetteville, AR.
See Fayetteville Surgeons.