Dr. Michael Crovetti Jr DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 30th, 2017
A Gifted And Amazing Hip, Shoulder and Knee Surgeon
Dr Crovetti is amazing. I am a professional figure skater. Overr the years my hips took a pretty bad beating through my chosen sport and my pain level got so bad, I could barely walk. I did some very deep research. Interviewing by the end 5 surgeons. In the beginning 14 years ago, I had MRIs, and X-rays. The 1st out of the 5 said they could do exploratory surgery. But they couldn't guarantee I would walk again!!!! So for about 10 years after that. I pushed through the pain. Then about 4 years ago I had to do something about it. I interviewed 3 more surgeons. All came very highly recommended by colleagues of mine who are all professional athletes. They were all great and could tell I needed hip replacement with just a look at an X-ray. The last interview i had was with Dr Crovetti. I knew after the first 2 minutes, he was the Dr for me. He is confident and knowledgeable. His staff amazing and compassionate. The recovery center is like a 5 star hotel. everyone gets their own private room. The nurses are very attentive to ones every need. I was walking with in 2 hours after surgery. the next day i walked up 3 flights of stairs. I was driving with in 3 weeks and walking a mile a month after my surgery. I have skated and yes Dr Crovetti. Thank you for making it all possible as your slogan says and so true, "I can Again" Thank you!

January 3rd, 2017
prompt response and ease of getting information
Dr. Crovetti was easy to get in to see, he was up front on all options regarding my issues and gave me a number of options that were effective in getting me thru my work schedule until I could find time to have surgical procedures done. He has an easy upbeat manner and makes it easy to ask questions and explore the best options for your needs.

July 10th, 2016
Excellent
I have had 2 surgeries on my right knee over 12 year period. I was having pain in my knee- my friend referred me to him-his mother just had a hip replacement from him. I am so happy I found him- he is an excellent surgeon . He knows what he is doing- he uses a machine to lift your leg after surgery- the man that brought machine over- asked who is Doctor- I told him and he said you will heal fast with Dr Crovetti and I did. If I need another operation- he is the only one that will do it. Thank You Doc for making my life great again!!!!!!!

February 18th, 2016
I have had both hips replaced and have never had a problems only had to spend 1 day in the hosp and did my own therapy. I would highly recommend Dr Criovetti to anyone thinking of hip replacement. Didn't like his Texas shirt since I am a Sooner.

October 21st, 2015
When you're waiting to get into see the doctor the waiting time is ridicules. Two to three hours is not acceptable.

June 30th, 2015
Awesome Orthopedics Surgeon
Dr. Crovetti is a great orthopedics surgeon who cares for his patients. I was very please with the outcome of my total knee replacement surgery. He came to visit me before the surgery and the day after to let me know how the surgery went. He straighten my left knee to 100%. Now, I have scheduled for another total knee replacement on my right knee. What a blessing he have been given this gift to give me my quality of life back. He is the best surgeon with a swag, handsome, professional persona.

June 16th, 2015
2 thumbs up
You will wait for him when you have an appt. But my feeling is that it's because he wants to be so thorough with each patient. He certainly was thorough with me and I really appreciated that. He did knee meniscus repair on me. He is very personable and very self-assured. I liked that. I was very happy with the surgery and follow up. His office staff/surgery scheduler are tremendous. Two thumbs up. I highly recommend him.

August 13th, 2014
Dr. Crovetti is amazing
Bedside Manners - excellent; thorough in explaining all details-excellent; Success in surgery - excellent; attentive during recovery - excellent. His surgical recovery suites - excellent. I have never received better care than I have from Doctor and his entire staff!

March 21st, 2014
Great experience
I was able to get an appointment within 4 days. He was on schedule and made me very comfortable. Great sense of humor. So glad I went to see him!

December 24th, 2013
Wonderful doctor, staff
Dr. Crovetti's staff was wonderful yesterday for my knee surgery (mediscus repair). I had my other knee done at Desert Orthopedic and there is no comparison. I coouldn't walk for 10 days after Desert Ortho (Dr. Baldauf) repaired my left knee mediscus just 9 months ago. Baldauf's office never returns phone calls and is very disorganized and unprofessional. Dr. Crovetti is a real professional and did a marvelous job. I walked out to my car and feel great just 12 hours later. Communications pre-op and during the surgery is the very best I have seen in a medical practice. I HIGHLY recommend him.

August 15th, 2013
misdiagnosis on knee
There is a very long wait until you see Dr Crovetti, and while your waiting you will be subject to watching twisted government propaganda by CNN and you can't change the channel or turn the volume down. That in itself will raise your blood pressure. That was my first disaster there. Then I had knee surgery to correct a (meniscus tear) per Dr Crovetti's diagnosis after MRI examination by him. I still have the same pain that this surgery was supposed to correct. Except it is now a lot worse. I used to be able to run. I haven't been able to do that any more. He then told me it was arthritis, so he had a solution for that. I have never gone to his office since.

January 28th, 2013
Very Satisfied
It does require patience in the waiting room to see this doctor, however, one is warned of this at the time one makes an appointment. It is not unusual to experience long waiting times for high demand doctors. I found this doctor's staff to be very professional and compassionate and once i was in the doctor's office, he listened intently, took his time in examining me and clearly stated my options. Surgery for both shoulders was successful and post operative care could not have been better. I have probably a dozen friends who have had knee and hip replacements who all agree that Dr. Crovetti provided the best possible service.