A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Crutchlow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crutchlow
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Crutchlow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Crutchlow, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Crutchlow graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Crutchlow has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Francis Crutchlow MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Crutchlow practice?
- Dr. Michael Crutchlow has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Crutchlow practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Endocrinologists.