Dr. Michael Cullen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Cullen?

ADHD

ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Michael Cullen?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 7th, 2017

I had a bad experience in his office and I went to these reviews to see many other comments expressing similar experiences to mine. I was reassured to find it wasn't just me. He and his office staff... Unprofessional, uncaring, rude, arrogant, irresponsible ,lousy, condescending , just a few words that describe my experience......

March 10th, 2016

Slow moving office

Recommend going elsewhere. Wait time 1 HR+. Payment needed before. Not accommodating at all.

November 19th, 2015

Wasn't impressed!

I was referred to him by my mother's primary physician due to signs of dementia. He spent 5 minutes with her and said she seemed to be in the 3 year stage of dementia. He prescribed donzsapril for her and said to come back in a month. Medication didn't work to help symptoms and he just said to call him if needed, not make anymore appointments. Then he said, "she needs to be in a nursing home you know". At $7000 a month for a NH I can give her 24/7 care much more cost effective and with more attention. That was his only answer and when I said it wasn't going to happen, he didn't want to do anything else with us. It was a terrible attitude as far as I am concerned.

March 25th, 2015

Not impressed at all(LET DOWN)

I went to see this doctor as a referral of my family doctor, and i half to say this was by far the most horrible Dr. I have seen so far of going to Doctors for my migraines i cannot even put into words how arrogant this doctor was towards me and did not care about my past history with migraines or my moms passing of an aneurysm and had suffered from migraines also. All he cared about is why I was adamant about why i did not want to take one medication I had researched and taken in the past and couldn't take it. He pretty much did not care at all and told me he could not help me and to find another doctor. I told him I would find a Doctor, I do not know how he ever succeeded in being in this profession. I would not recommend this Doctor to anyone ever

March 6th, 2015

great doctor

He's very attentive and easy to talk to, very professional with a fun attitude.

March 3rd, 2015

I thought I had finally found a decent dr.

I first saw Dr. Cullen a few years ago and was quite impressed initially, so much so that I recommended him to multiple clients ( I am a mental health professional) and friends. After my insurance would not cover a drug he wanted me to take for my severe and chronic headaches, and I voiced my own opinion about the drug, everything changed. He was no longer responsive or interested in treating me, and while we once had great rapport, he became suddenly pompous and arrogant. I recall asking him what he could tell by looking into my eyes with a light ( out of genuine curiosity) to which he replied "do you have an hour??". Worse though than Dr. Cullen himself is his "office manager" Stacy. She is most definitely in the WRONG PROFESSION!!! I have never been treated so horribly in all my 49 years of experience with doctors offices. Long story short, I was conveniently " discharged" and not allowed to be seen anymore, allegedly due to a 2 month bill in the amount of $300 I hadn't yet paid. Even after paying the bill in full, I was informed by Stacy I was no longer a patient and the follow up appt that had been scheduled was cancelled. She also informed me my zero balance acct was going to collections. ??????? I have eft numerous messages for Dr. Cullen which "Stacy" informs me he will not return. Total patient neglect, rude staff, and completely unprofessional practices.

October 10th, 2014

Concerned citizen

I went with my 85 year old mother to her appointment with this man. She was suffering with restless leg syndrome and was not sleeping because of it. Her symptoms had gotten worse since he became her neurologist and she wanted me to go along as an advocate for her. I asked him 1 question about his treatment of her disease and he went ballistic and kick both of us out of his office. He refused to help my mother in constant pain, even threatened to call the police if we did not leave! He is incompetent and his ego is bigger than is knowledge.

August 11th, 2014

Wonderful visit

I was referred to Dr Cullen due to seizures. I went online to read his reviews and was terrified to go to him because of these reviews. I work in an industry where reviews are left on social media and these review sites and feel that they do not leave room or take into consideration the whole event that took place. They are on sided and only express the view of someone who did not get the outcome that they wanted or the answer they thought they should get and because of that people lash out on these sites that people read and make decisions based on what they read, again, without knowing the whole issue, only one side. Health issues are very scary and when we don't get answers or hear something we don't want to hear it intensifies that fear and anger so social media is where we display that these days. I, being that I understand this review process, chose not to cancel my appointment and go to Dr. Cullen, and I am very glad that I did. He was very thorough, very personable, listen to what I had to say, asked the right questions and was concererned with what was going on with me. He picked up on my fear of the situation and eased it and reassured me that we would get to the bottom of it and figure out what was going on. I will continue to see him and would recommend him to anyone who needed the assistance of his speciality. The moral of this is that we can't always believe what is said on social media. It is something we have to make our own minds up about.

June 28th, 2012

I just had an appointment with Dr. Cullen and was impressed with him!

March 27th, 2012

Billing problems

October 28th, 2011

Chronic Headaches

As a chronic headache sufferer, I have to say I am relieved I found a doctor who sits down with me, talks to me, understands what I'm going through and doesn't just write me off as depressed. The only downside I would have to comment negatively on is the fact that it could take you longer than expected to finish your appointment. However, that is because Dr. Cullen sits down, listens, and writes what you are telling him. He prescribed me some headache medication, which I of course hope works. If it doesn't, I will go back to Dr. Cullen. So if you want a doctor who listens to their patients but takes longer with an appointment, I'd definitely recommend him to anyone.

April 23rd, 2017