A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Culmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Culmer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Culmer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Culmer graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Culmer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Thomas Culmer MD is a male Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Culmer practice?
- Dr. Michael Culmer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Culmer practices Pediatrics near San Pedro, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See San Pedro Pediatricians.