A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Curi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Curi is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Curi, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Renovascular Hypertension
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
- Venous Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Curi graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Curi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Alexander Curi MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Curi practice?
- Dr. Michael Curi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Curi practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near East Orange, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD and Newark, NJ.
See East Orange Surgeons.