A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Curi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Curi is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Curi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Curi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Curi, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Renovascular Hypertension
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
- Venous Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Curi graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Curi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Curi MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Curi practice?
- Dr. Michael Curi has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Curi practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Surgeons.