Learn more about Dr. Michael Curley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Curley, Osteoporosis Management Specialist is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Curley
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Curley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Curley, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Curley graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Curley has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J. Curley MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Curley practice?
- Dr. Michael Curley has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Curley practices Family Medicine near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Family Physicians.