A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Curran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Curran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Curran, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Curran graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Curran has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Curran MD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Curran practice?
- Dr. Michael Curran has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Curran practices Urology near Norwood, MA.
See Norwood Urologists.