Dr. Michael Cushing Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Cushing?

Posted on January 8th, 2017

Dr Cushing is the best doctor ever. He came in on a Saturday morning and accurately diagnosed me after I received an MRI. I was taken care of and am very happy with not only the initial visit but the follow ups. He has an excellent bedside manner and has genuine care and concern with his patients. I would highly reccomend this doctor!

Botched surgery

Posted on April 12th, 2016

Please do not allow this doctor to operate on you. He has ruined my life. I have not use of my arm and I am in constant pain. The first 2 follow up visits I had with him he told me he could not read my x-rays and to come back in 6 weeks. On the following visit, he told me again that he could not read my x-rays and to get a CT. On the next follow up he looked at the CT and told me "You have an infection and I need to get you set up for surgery. (there is no way) This final decision from Dr. Cushing took 6 months. He was never interested in me, or my pain. To me: He is only interested in the money for operating. He did a Lataject surgery on my shoulder, now I have to have a total shoulder replacement.

Rotator cuff

Posted on January 13th, 2015

Dr. Cushing has given me a new life with my new arm. I cannot believe how long I was in excruciating pain. I really do have a new arm, I definitely needed the rotator cuff surgery and physical therapy. I am so happy now and would recommend Dr. Cushing for any shoulder injury. Thanks Doctor and your office staff for giving me my life back!

Posted on June 12th, 2014

Excellent doctor. Treated my wife's shoulder. Well trained and skilled

Posted on May 31st, 2011

My husband has seen Dr. Cushing for shoulder surgery. He was great from start to finish. I have also taken my father (broken ankle) and mother (knee pain) to see him. He met my high standards for a doctor (I was a nurse for 11 years so my standards are pretty high.)

Posted on October 25th, 2016