A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Cusick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Cusick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cusick
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cusick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cusick, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cusick graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cusick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Duke University Hospital
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Cusick MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Cusick practice?
- Dr. Michael Cusick has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Cusick practices Ophthalmology near Reading, PA.
See Reading Ophthalmologists.