A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Cusick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Cusick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cusick, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cusick graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Cusick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
- Duke University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Cusick MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Cusick practice?
- Dr. Michael Cusick has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Cusick practices Ophthalmology near Reading, PA.
See Reading Ophthalmologists.