A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Cuttica:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Cuttica is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cuttica
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cuttica Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cuttica, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Cuttica graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Cuttica has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- National Institute of Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Cuttica MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Cuttica practice?
- Dr. Michael Cuttica has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Cuttica practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists, Chicago Critical Care Practitioners, and Chicago Pulmonologists.