Learn more about Dr. Michael Cuttica:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Cuttica is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cuttica
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cuttica Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cuttica, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Cuttica graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Cuttica has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- National Institute of Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Cuttica MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Cuttica practice?
- Dr. Michael Cuttica has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Cuttica practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists, Chicago Critical Care Practitioners, and Chicago Pulmonologists.