A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Cynamon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cynamon
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Cynamon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cynamon, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Mycobacterium Infections
- Pulmonary Tuberculosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cynamon graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cynamon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
- Syracuse Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Syracuse VA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Henry Cynamon MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Cynamon practice?
- Dr. Michael Cynamon has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Cynamon practices Infectious Disease near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Infectious Disease Doctors.