A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Cynamon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cynamon
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Cynamon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cynamon, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Mycobacterium Infections
- Pulmonary Tuberculosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cynamon graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cynamon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
- Syracuse Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Syracuse VA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Henry Cynamon MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Cynamon practice?
- Dr. Michael Cynamon has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Cynamon practices Infectious Disease near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Infectious Disease Doctors.