Learn more about Dr. Michael Czarnecki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Czarnecki, Pulmonary Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Czarnecki
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Czarnecki Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Czarnecki, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Bronchogenic Carcinoma)
- Mycobacterium Infections
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Pneumocystis Pneumonia
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- alpha 1-Antitrypsin Deficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Czarnecki graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Czarnecki has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Hutcheson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Todd Czarnecki MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Czarnecki practice?
- Dr. Michael Czarnecki has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Czarnecki practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Chattanooga, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Jasper, TN.
See Chattanooga Internists, Chattanooga Pulmonologists, and Chattanooga Hospice & Palliative Specialists.