A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Czarnecki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Czarnecki, Pulmonary Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Czarnecki, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Bronchogenic Carcinoma)
- Mycobacterium Infections
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Pneumocystis Pneumonia
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- alpha 1-Antitrypsin Deficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Czarnecki graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Czarnecki has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Hutcheson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Todd Czarnecki MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Czarnecki practice?
- Dr. Michael Czarnecki has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Czarnecki practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Chattanooga, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Jasper, TN.
See Chattanooga Internists, Chattanooga Pulmonologists, and Chattanooga Hospice & Palliative Specialists.