A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Czerkes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Czerkes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Czerkes graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Czerkes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Medical Center - Lewiston
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Czerkes MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Czerkes practice?
- Dr. Michael Czerkes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Czerkes practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lewiston, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ.
See Lewiston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.