Dr. Michael Dalmeida DO Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

January 26th, 2016
HERNIA SURGERY,POOR STANDARD OF CARE,HURT FOR LIFE
DR. D'ALMEIDA WAS NEGLECTFUL AFTER SURGERY AND HIS STANDARD OF CARE AFTER SURGERY WAS SUCH A NIGHTMARE!!!!! I TOLD HIM SOMETHING WAS WRONG AND OUT OF GUILT AND AWARENESS OF HURTING ME(FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE),HE DISCHARGED ME 4 WEEKS EARLY FROM EXPECTED TIME OF RECOVERY. WHY DIDN'T HE CARE ABOUT ME CRYING AT APPTS.,BEGGING FOR HIS HELP? WHY DIDN'T HE FIX THE NERVE DAMAGE THAT WAS DONE UNDER HIS KNIFE? 2 MORE SURGERIES HAVEN'T HELPED THE DAMAGE HE HAS CREATED AND I AM NOW DISABLED FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE. HE NEEDS TO HAVE HIS LICENSE REVOKED OR FORCED TO RETIRE. I AM ONLY 40 YRS OLD AND WAS IN THE BEST SHAPE OF MY LIFE. NOW I AM STUCK IN A RECLINER AND CAN BARELY WALK TO BATHROOM. THE PAIN THAT HE HAS CREATED CAN NEVER EVER BE REVERSED AND I FEEL LIKE MY LIFE IS OVER. I HAVE NOTHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO AND HAVE MISSED SO MANY FAMILY EVENTS. THE ONLY TIME I GO OUT IS FOR DOC APPTS, AND THAT IS UNBEARABLE. I AM CRYING IN PAIN ALL THE TIME AND REALLY CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHY HIS 4 WEEK FOLLOW UP APPT. DIDN'T LEAD TO EMERGENCY TESTS. HE PERFORMED HERNIA SURGERY IN 2002 THAT WENT SO SMOOTH AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHY I TRUSTED HIM AGAIN IN 2014. HIS LACK OF CARE HAD CHANGED SO MUCH,I TRULY REGRET GOING BACK TO HIM AGAIN. HE COULDN'T HAVE RUSHED ME OUT ANY FASTER.