A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael D'Ambrosio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Ambrosio graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. D'Ambrosio has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael R D'Ambrosio DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. D'Ambrosio practice?
- Dr. Michael D'Ambrosio has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael D'Ambrosio practices Emergency Medicine near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Stratford, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Emergency Physicians.