A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael D'Amico is Excellent. Dr. D'Amico has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael D'Amico, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Amico graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. D'Amico has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Baystate Medical Center
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. D'Amico accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael D'Amico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael A. D'Amico practice?
Dr. Michael D'Amico practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Burlington, VT.
See Burlington Pediatricians and Burlington Pediatric Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal D'Amico, Dr. Micheal D'Amico, Dr. Michel D'Amico, Dr. Mickey D'Amico, Dr. Miguel D'Amico, Dr. Mike D'Amico