A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael D'Amico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael D'Amico is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael D'Amico, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Amico graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. D'Amico has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Anthony D'Amico MD is a male Pediatric Gastroenterologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. D'Amico practice?
- Dr. Michael D'Amico has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael D'Amico practices Pediatric Gastroenterology near Burlington, VT.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Burlington Gastroenterologists.