A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Adams is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adams
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Adams Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Adams, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Adams has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael D Adams MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Adams practice?
- Dr. Michael Adams has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Adams practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Allen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX.
See Allen Orthopedic Surgeons.