A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Adams is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Adams, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Adams has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Adams MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Adams practice?
- Dr. Michael Adams has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Adams practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Allen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX.
See Allen Orthopedic Surgeons and Allen Sports Medicine Doctors.