A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Adams is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adams
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Adams Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Adams, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Adams has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael D Adams MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Adams practice?
- Dr. Michael Adams has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Adams practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Allen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX.
See Allen Orthopedic Surgeons.