Learn more about Dr. Michael D'Angelo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Angelo
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. D'Angelo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael D'Angelo, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Angelo graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. D'Angelo has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael E D'Angelo FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. D'Angelo practice?
- Dr. Michael D'Angelo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael D'Angelo practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Williamsville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Orchard Park, NY.