Learn more about Dr. Michael D'Angelo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Angelo
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael D'Angelo, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Angelo graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. D'Angelo has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael E D'Angelo FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. D'Angelo practice?
- Dr. Michael D'Angelo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael D'Angelo practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Williamsville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Orchard Park, NY.