A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael D'Angelo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Angelo
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. D'Angelo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael D'Angelo, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Angelo graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. D'Angelo has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael E D'Angelo FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. D'Angelo practice?
- Dr. Michael D'Angelo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael D'Angelo practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Williamsville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Orchard Park, NY.