A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Austin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Austin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Austin graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Austin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Sparrow Ionia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Austin DO is a male Sports Medicine, has 38 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Austin practice?
- Dr. Michael Austin has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Austin practices Sports Medicine near East Lansing, MI.
See East Lansing Sports Medicine Doctors.