A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Baldwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Baldwin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Baldwin, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Baldwin graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Baldwin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Middlesex Hospital
- Middlesex Hospital, Middletown CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Baldwin DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Baldwin practice?
- Dr. Michael Baldwin has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Baldwin practices Family Medicine near Essex, CT.
See Essex Primary Care Doctors.