A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Barron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Barron is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barron
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barron Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Barron, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Barron graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Barron has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Indianapolis
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael D Barron FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Barron practice?
- Dr. Michael Barron has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Barron practices Cardiovascular Disease near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Cardiologists.