Learn more about Dr. Michael Barron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Barron is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Barron, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Barron graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Barron has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital East
- St. Francis Hospital - Indianapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Douglas Barron FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Barron practice?
- Dr. Michael Barron has 11 office locations.
Dr. Michael Barron practices Cardiovascular Disease near Martinsville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Mooresville, IN.
See Martinsville Cardiologists.