A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Barron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Barron is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Barron, MD, FACC is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Barron graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barron has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Indianapolis
- Community Hospital East
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barron accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- MDWise - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Barron practice?
Dr. Michael Barron practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Martinsville, IN and Carmel, IN.
See Indianapolis Cardiologists.