Learn more about Dr. Michael Bates:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bates is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bates
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Bates Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bates, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Lactose Intolerance
- Short Bowel Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Bates graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Bates has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospitals
- Asheville Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael D Bates MD and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Bates practice?
- Dr. Michael Bates has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Bates practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Asheville, NC.
See Asheville Pediatricians and Asheville Gastroenterologists.