A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bell, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Bell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Hospital - South Sacramento
- So. Sacramento Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Bell MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Bell practice?
- Dr. Michael Bell has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Bell practices Anesthesiology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Anesthesiologists.