Pediatrician, Emergency Physician

1.0

Jul 7th, 2015

Dr. Bell lacked any sort of warmth which is very unusual for a doctor who sees children in an ER. He basically walked in, told us what the nurse had already told us and then left. Not a smile, nothing. It was all very strange. We never saw him again despite being there from 12-5.

This doc should be fired show details This doc should be fired
Dec 2nd, 2013

I took my son to Oakland Children's ER, and Dr Bell was the Attending physician. The staff was kind and curteous, however this @&!?" was a racist a"@hole who didn't bother to set my son's arm even though he and his Resident had plenty of time during his shift. He even had the nerve to take a child with a similar injury (but was of his same race) before my son, saying that the other kid had an appointment. Really !!?... an appointment n the ER ? Bull&$@! Luckily the next shift arrived to take care of my son, but I'd say waiting 2O hrs for a 10 yr old kid to get his broken arm set in an ER is outrageous. I still have all the paperwork for a lawsuit sitting in front of me Dr Bell. May you get what's coming to you. Signed an Asian health care professional who knows everything you did and did not do.