A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bernstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bernstein, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bernstein
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Bernstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bernstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernstein graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Bernstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
- Coney Island HospitalBrooklyn, Ny
- Beth Israel-Kings Highway
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Bernstein MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Bernstein practice?
- Dr. Michael Bernstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Bernstein practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Gastroenterologists.