A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bernstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bernstein, Internist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bernstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernstein graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Bernstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
- Coney Island HospitalBrooklyn, Ny
- Beth Israel-Kings Highway
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Bernstein MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Bernstein practice?
- Dr. Michael Bernstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Bernstein practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Gastroenterologists.