A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bernstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernstein graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bernstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
- Coney Island HospitalBrooklyn, Ny
- Beth Israel-Kings Highway
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bernstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bernstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Bernstein practice?
Dr. Michael Bernstein practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Bernstein, Dr. Mitch Bernstein, Dr. Myles Bernstein, Dr. Michal Bernstein, Dr. Mickey Bernstein, Dr. Miles Bernstein