Learn more about Dr. Michael Bernstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bernstein, Internist is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bernstein
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Bernstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bernstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernstein graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Bernstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
- Coney Island HospitalBrooklyn, Ny
- Beth Israel-Kings Highway
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Bernstein MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Bernstein practice?
- Dr. Michael Bernstein has 7 office locations.
Dr. Michael Bernstein practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Gastroenterologists.