The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Bernstein
Dr. Michael Bernstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with another office in Staten Island, NY. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Bernstein is affiliated with Richmond University Medical Center, SUNY Downstate Medical Center - University Hospital of Brooklyn and University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital. Dr. Bernstein has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Bernstein has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...