A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michel Bourque:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michel Bourque is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michel Bourque, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bourque graduated from Universite De Sherbrooke. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bourque has 14 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michel D Bourque MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michel D. Bourque practice?
- Dr. Michel Bourque has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michel Bourque practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington, CT and Shelton, CT.
See Hartford Surgeons and Hartford Pediatric Surgeons.