Dr. Michael Bowman MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Mobile, AL

October 8th, 2015
I love Dr. Bowman He is such a good doctor and good at what he do I would recommend him to anyone.

March 11th, 2015
He was so easy to trust. Very nice and professional. Love him to pieces!

October 3rd, 2013
Dr. Bowmen seemed great at first but as a new patient he seemed like he simply did not have time and was very blunt and rude when returning a phone call. I've been to much more caring dr.'s before and I don't think he's a good choice for me.

October 8th, 2012
I would recommend Dr.Bowman for pregnacy he's a very communication you can call him at anytime and he will return your call. He's very organized and he pretty much knows what he's doing.

March 19th, 2012
Dr Bowman is the BEST ob/gyn in Mobile! He has delivered my first child and I now see him for my 2nd. I just randomly picked him during the first pregnancy and am grateful I did. He is very passionate about his job and his patients. Had a c section with my first baby and people didn't believe how small the scar was! Healed very well. Best Dr to see in Mobile!

October 27th, 2011
He is great!!
My first visit with him was last yeat for an annual. I was dreading it because annuals are always so uncomfortable, but with Dr. Bowman I didn't feel a thing I looked up and said "your done already!" Its was a great experience. I cant understand why he doesn't allow children including newborn babies in the office because u never know who has an infection that Could be passed to your children, even while They are outside the office they are loud and amped up. Who want to deal with that's in.

August 22nd, 2011
So good, until recently...
When I first started going to Dr. Bowman, his staff was courteous and wait times were short. In the past year or so, wait times have been very long, I got yelled at and treated poorly by his insurance person and they made me reschedule my post-partum check-up because I had my newborn with me. I'm supposed to get a babysitter or make my husband take the day off, just for a check-up with my OB/GYN? I really like Dr. Bowman but the other aspects of his office have been slipping a lot.

March 23rd, 2011
So great!
Dr. Bowman is such a great doctor. I was so frustrated when I was 41 weeks and he said he wasnt able to induce me yet. He finally said at about 42 weeks I was dialated close enough to 1cm so he thought he could induce me. I then ended up having complications and not dialating at all. I had to get an emergency c-sec. I mean, I went from relaxing to having my baby cut out in about 10 min. My scar, is what makes me love love this doctor. It is so low and so beautiful. I have had a plastic surgeon even say that he has never seen a c sec scar look that good. I have no idea how he was able to get a baby out of a tiny scar, but boy did he. Love love love him

May 4th, 2010
Amazing!
I have never been more pleased with a doctor before in my life. And coming from a wife of a Cystic Fibrosis patient I have met many, many doctors. Dr Bowman has wonderful bedside manner, takes time to talk and explaine any and everything, very well spoken and just out right sweet. As soon as you meet him you know he knows what hes doing and you are in good hands. Not only do I adore him but also his nurse and staff are all very sweet and helpful. I HIGHLY reccomend him to any and everyone that will listen!

November 20th, 2009
love my doctor who deliver my first baby!

May 28th, 2009
Dr.Bowman is a very good doctor I love the way he practices and he always have a nurse in the room with him everytime I think that is very professional.

May 28th, 2009