Learn more about Dr. Michael Butcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Butcher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Butcher, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hip Surgery Hip Replacement Arthroplasty
- Knee Resurfacing
- Knee Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery (Hip)
- Partial Knee Resurfacing
Education & Awards
Dr. Butcher graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Butcher has 9 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Dane Butcher MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Sports Medicine, Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Butcher practice?
- Dr. Michael Butcher has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Butcher practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Sports Medicine, Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Sports Medicine near Los Gatos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA.
See Los Gatos Surgeons, Los Gatos Orthopedic Surgeons, and Los Gatos Sports Medicine Doctors.