A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Butcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Butcher is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Butcher
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Butcher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Butcher, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Butcher graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Butcher has 9 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael D Butcher MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Butcher practice?
- Dr. Michael Butcher has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Butcher practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Sports Medicine near Los Gatos, CA.
See Los Gatos Orthopedic Surgeons, Los Gatos Sports Medicine Doctors, and Los Gatos Surgeons.