Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Carter
Dr. Michael Carter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hancock, MI, with another office in North Conway, NH. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Carter is affiliated with UP Health System Portage, New Hanover Regional M.C. and Pender Memorial Hospital. Dr. Carter has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Carter has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Michael Carter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hancock, MI.
Dr. Pichai Sripaipan
Hancock, MI 0 mi47
Dr. Christopher Peer
Hancock, MI 0 mi16
Dr. Jennifer Bow
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery
Hancock, MI 0 mi10