A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Casey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Casey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Casey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Casey graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Casey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Slidell Memorial Hospital
- Northshore Regional Medical Center
- North Shore Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Casey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 18 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Casey practice?
Dr. Michael Casey practices Family Medicine near Slidell, LA.
See Slidell Family Physicians.